Monday 6 February 2012

Brian Clegg

This morning I received this comment on this blog of mine:

"Thanks for your lovely comments - could I be cheeky and point out that there's more on my books at www.brianclegg.net - I'm looking forward to more 2012 entries on your blog (I agree about Bradbury's Something Wicked btw, excellently atmospheric)."

Thank you to the fantastic author Brian Clegg for noticing my post!  He can be cheeky any time he likes and I highly recommend that you all check out his actual website and buy his books!

If I could be cheeky, I would love it if Mr. Clegg ever wanted to send me another one of his books to review.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to send you a book to review - drop me an email with details at brian@brianclegg.net (BTW I tried using your 'Contact me' link on your profile page http://www.blogger.com/profile/11569715210715892487 and this went to a very strange page).

    ReplyDelete