Tuesday 20 September 2011

"The True Darcy Spirit" by Elizabeth Aston

Yes, I probably read too much Austen fan fiction.  I read Jane Austen's novels and now I just can't seem to stop.

My most recent visit to the world of Austen was "The True Darcy Spirit" by Elizabeth Aston.  Set about twenty years after "Pride & Prejudice", the children of Austen's novel take center stage.  I read it because of the Austen tie-in, it works on its own as an interesting historical novel.

Click here to visit author Elizabeth Aston's official website.

If you enjoy "The True Darcy Spirit", I recommend reading Elizabeth Aston's five other novels related to the Darcy family.  Obviously fans of Aston will enjoy reading (or rereading) Jane Austen's classic novel.  Other Austen fan fiction novels include "Jane Austen Stole my Boyfriend", "Dancing with Mr. Darcy", and "Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict".

No comments:

Post a Comment