Saturday 12 March 2011

A "House of Night" Movie

I've mentioned author P.C. Cast several times before.  P.C. and her daughter Kristin Cast co-write the "House of Night" books.  These are probably the best written teen vampire books that I've read.

The "House of Night" books have been optioned.  Although the film rights have been sold, there are not any concrete plans yet about turning the first book ("Marked") into a movie.  I--along with lots of other fans--hope that the movie studio will get their acts in gear and produce this great story.

Here are my personal predictions for who would make a good "House of Night" cast.  Click here to find out who I would cast in these roles.  Feel free to let me know if you think of any great actors or actresses that I didn't think of when making my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment